Tuesday, June 14, 2011

getting back

so the Accra airport is pretty....well it is a bit confusing at first but not a very difficult or particularly crowded airport to get though on a friday night.
the atrium is strange, because the check-in desks are right there but you have to go over to customs first, which was laughably simple; just lug a bag up and they chalk it without even looking through
I looked pretty bewildered and had my most very innocent face on, so everyone was pretty nice. Regardless there were a couple of pat-downs and multiple drug swabs of my luggage and carry-ons etc.
I have not really experienced much jetlag before, the furthest away I have been before now was California, and i never really adjusted to the time there anyways
I did find this time manageable; I was tired, and crashed pretty hard, but could remain conscious until like after midnight the next day with just napping on the planes
but maybe that is just my sweet college schedule training
I never had a  problem with not bringing my WHO card with my immunizations, which I worried about the first day
with a passport with a good visa and the credit cardholder who bought the ticket(what I forgot) you should be pretty good from my experience getting there and back
alright, so that is about it
comment me absalutely anything you want to hear about, and I can post about it
thanks for tuning in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment